I have Nikko Blue to trade

Cedar Springs, MI(Zone 5b)

For a hardy Hydrangea or other hardy in Z5 flowering shrub.

Ocean Springs, MS

I have some confederate rose rooted cuttings that I COULD TRADE. tHANKS, JULIE

What is a confederate rose??
Never heard of it before.

Orange Springs, FL(Zone 9a)

Cr,
DO you have any of the Nikko cuttings left? I just saw your thread here. I have some Mexican Petunias & Mi Ti if the y will work in your zone.
Shellie

Grand Rapids, MI(Zone 5b)

Greetings everyone in West Michigan-

Just signed up for Dave's Garden....I got sucked in when I finally found some folks from Grand Rapids. My husband and I (and children) bought a "new" home about 2 years ago and I'm finally getting around to sprucing up my perennial gardens.

Would love to know if any folks in GR are interested in doing some perennial trading.

Also, any advice on what gorgeous perrenials I can put on the shoreline of Thornapple River. Right now we are looking at far too many cat tails and I would like to see something much more beautiful. LOTS of sun (read NO SHADE) and currently difficult to get water to the shoreline....working on adding 2 sprinkler heads to my hubby's "honey do" list.

Thanks in advnce for the replies.

Michelle

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Hi Michelle, Welcome to DG! You might want to post your question about plant trading in your area in the Upper Midwest forum (I think you would count as that...if not there are a couple other midwestern regional forums and I'm sure you fit into one of them!) And for the question about suggestions on perennials you could ask it there too, or post on the Perennials forum. But if you have some hydrangea questions, this is where you'll find all the experts! I would also recommend starting a new thread for your questions rather than posting them as a reply on someone else's thread so that more people will notice them.

Shellie I have a whole shrub of Nikko.
I was hoping to trade for a hardy hydrangea or flowering shrub.

Michelle...I'm not into trading much because I'm trying to cut back and don't need anymore flowers.

Siberian and Japanese Iris like to grow on the waters edge.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.