Coca Cola rewards - enter cap codes for valuable prizes

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 8b)

In a previous post to this Forum, I mentioned participating in an ongoing Coca Cola promotion. I ended up getting about $100 in gift certificates by entering the codes on Diet Coke caps! It was well worth the 15 minutes or less a day required to enter the codes from the bottle caps over a period of a few months.

Coca Cola currently has a similar promotion in our area, except this time the cap codes can be found on Diet Coke, regular Coke, and Coke Zero. 3 Points for a 2-liter bottle cap and 10 Points for the end flap off the "Fridge Pack" cardboard boxes of 12 cans of Coke, Diet Coke, or Coke Zero.

Info on the current promotion is found at www.mycokerewards.com

I've only been entering codes for a few days and already have enough points for some cool stuff, like a 12" Coke logo red wall clock, free Blockbuster movie rentals, or racing caps from some of the Coke NASCAR drivers, as well as dozens of other prizes.

My DH is a Diet Cokeaholic, going through about a 2-liter bottle per day. This promotion allows you to enter codes from up to 10 bottle caps or end flaps (potential for 30 - 100 points per day) and also enter a contest for a drawing for $10,000 awarded per day for 45 days.

I notice on the Diet Coke bottle that it says codes can be entered through Dec. 31, 2006, so there may be plenty of time to enter codes and earn points.

If you have Diet Coke, Coke, or Coke Zero caps with codes or ESPECIALLY have the end flaps from the "Fridge Packs" for these products and you don't want to be bothered with entering the codes, I will swap seeds or plants for your bottle caps or end flaps! I have a large assortment of seeds and just about every plant imaginable for our Zone 8b/9a NE Florida subtropical climate. or if you don't need seeds or plants (hard to imagine anyone on DG would fit that category!! LOL), I will reimburse postage to receive a packet of bottle caps and/or end flaps.

Please send me a D-mail if you have bottle caps or end flaps you don't want to use.

Thanks!

Jeremy

This thread has 8 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!