Rainbow Hot Peppers

Englishtown, NJ(Zone 6b)

Does anyone have any seeds or seedlings of these? I used to grow them years back, not for the hot peppers, but because they were gorgeous in the garden. I lost all my seeds and would like to reinstitute these in my garden.

Thanks!
Mina

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

I have seeds for something called "Bolivian Rainbow Chile Pepper". Here is a link to what I have.

http://www.seedsofchange.com/garden_center/product_details.asp?item_no=S10780

If this is what you are looking for, I can send you some seeds - we planted some of the seeds but not the whole packet.

CMox

Springfield, OH(Zone 5b)

Ohhohhh.. If you have extra could I have some too??? I'll send postage if you like!

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

I was going to do this last evening but our dog was not well, so I got sidetracked. I plan on doing it tonight and I think I have enough for both of you. Jazz -send me your addy in a d-mail and I will get them out to you also!

Englishtown, NJ(Zone 6b)

You're a doll! Whenever you get a chance to send them, that's fine.
Have a great weekend!
Mina

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

They went to you this morning Mina - the post office said that the pickup wasn't even gone yet, so they will go today. Let me know when they arrive so I know you have received them!

Jazz - I would have sent yours but don't have an address yet. I have some set aside for you, so just let me know!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.