Happy Birthday Donna!!

(Taylor) Plano, TX(Zone 8a)

Hope you are getting lots of new plants today Ü
-Taylor

Thumbnail by seedpicker_TX
Stockton, CA(Zone 9a)

Thanks Taylor, I am a blazing 46 today. LOL Geesh, time flies when you're having fun, huh?

It sure does! Wish I could borrow back from all that time I tried to kill as a youth!, lol...

Did you get to eat real birthday cake?? I always have to have a piece of cake on my birthday, lol...
-T

Stockton, CA(Zone 9a)

My daughter made me a fudge cake with fudge frosting, all from scratch, on monday when we BBQ'd, so today for lunch I repeated my monday meal with the leftovers. BBQ'd steak, sauted mushrooms, a baked potato with the works, and a scoop of macaroni salad. I squeezed in a piece of cake and called it a day. LOL Ate enough to hold me over till breakfast tomorrow. :~)

Sounds like a feast fit for a queen!, lol...
Glad you got to eat a piece of cake...makes it more official, lol...
-T

Stockton, CA(Zone 9a)

Yeah, and the piece I just finished was good too....... LOL

Lincoln Park, MI(Zone 5a)

Was it chocolate??If so be right there if theres any left...BTW Happy Birthday...

Stockton, CA(Zone 9a)

LOL Dem, it was FUDGE and I am NOT gonna share! LOLOL Well, maybe a LITTLE piece I could share...LOLOL Thanks for the Bday wishes! :~)

Be there in a minute make sure you save me a big piece and leave the light on...

Stockton, CA(Zone 9a)

Ssshhhhh, don't tell, the last piece is hiding in the oven where I thought it would be safe. hehehe Probably did not need to hide it, I am the only sugar fiend in the house, but you never know, cannot take chances with FUDGE CAKE! lolol
Actually, come to think of it, DD had a piece, DH had a piece, hmmm, did I actually eat the rest myself? Oh wait, my dad had a big piece on monday! Whew, scared me. LOLOL I only ate HALF of it. LOLOL

I was already there and stold the last piece...Was it ever good...Next time save me half tho...I will help you to save the calories,right like I need more..

Stockton, CA(Zone 9a)

LOL, made me look! LOLOL Yeah, I could use 1/2 the calories. LOL

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.