More Blooming

Andrews, NC(Zone 6a)

Here's Henryi growing up in a dogwood tree.

Thumbnail by gldandrews
Andrews, NC(Zone 6a)

And Harukee that I got from Debbie at Silver Star this year

Thumbnail by gldandrews
Andrews, NC(Zone 6a)

Can't forget Princess Diana, (Also from Silver Star)

Thumbnail by gldandrews
Andrews, NC(Zone 6a)

Oh and how about General Sikorski.

Thumbnail by gldandrews
Andrews, NC(Zone 6a)

Okay, Okay just one more of Florida Sieboldii.

Thumbnail by gldandrews
Lincoln Park, MI(Zone 5a)

I love your Princess Di I got her from Debbie at SSV..She is so cute..Did you get Prince Charles from her??I bought the Henryi from her also...I can't wait for him to bloom...

Andrews, NC(Zone 6a)

Didn't get Prince Charles but should have.

Andrews, NC(Zone 6a)

Not sure which one this is as it was given to me by neighbor Lady who got it for Mother's day and decided to give it to me as she said she kills every plant she has ever owned. I'm glad she doesn't have a green thumb LOL. But sad for her as she makes a daily trip to the yard to see our garden and always says she wishes she could have a nice garden.

Thumbnail by gldandrews
Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

What beauties you have bloomin' in your garden! My Henryi should be bursting into bloom any day now. Harukee is very nice with its twisted tepals. I love Texensis, Princess Diana...one of my favorite! General Sikorski is putting on a lovely show and Florida Sieboldii is gorgeous!! Sorry, don't know your "mystery" Clematis from your neighbor. Did you try matching it at Clematis on the Web?

Andrews, NC(Zone 6a)

Shirley,
I did, the closest thing to it was the Jackmanii. The blooms are about 2-3 inches across and the color is true to the picture. Could it be Jackmanii?

Gary

It does not look like Jackmanii because it has deep purple semi-nodding flowers, with slightly paler veins and bar. Could you take a couple of more pictures please?

Andrews, NC(Zone 6a)

Will do, It's pouring the rain right now may be tomorrow.

Please send the rain my way. We've been in a drought situation for months and Summer hasn't officially started yet!!!

Andrews, NC(Zone 6a)

Would love to as it has rained everyday for the past two weeks. Nice in the mornings still able to walk around the garden with coffee. Then by noon it has set in for the day heavy rains and thunderstorms. I should expect it though as it is our Rainy season. Sending you wishes for rain.

Gary

Tulsa, OK(Zone 6b)

Wow, you have tons of flowers Gary!!! Beautiful!!!

Oh yea, send me some rain too!!!!

Debbie

Andrews, NC(Zone 6a)

Thanks Debbie. We must be geting everybodys rain here!
Shirley the mystery Clematis is a Jackmanii Superba. My neighbor had kept the tag.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.