Mornin_Gayle's daughter is sick

Dillonvale, OH(Zone 6a)

I just got off the phone with MG. She has been fighting something with her DD 7 since May 3rd. They first diagnosed her with croup, then pneumonia and croup, and she seemed to be better but had a terrible night last night. They are on their way to have a test for Cystic Fibrosis, another chest XRay and a TB test. She is really scared and worried. Jenna has lost 7 pounds, and is a small little girl to begin with. They have been through a couple rounds of prednisone, breathing treatments, allergy medicine, you name it.

Please, keep them in your thoughts. Gayle is really missing her computer, especially in times like these. As always, if anyone wants to speak to her, Dmail me and I'll send you her phone numbers, or send me yours and I will get them to her.

Thanks
Janis

West Central, WI(Zone 4a)

Please tell Gayle that we are all keeping them close to our hearts and in our prayers. I hope that they are able to get a correct diagnosis soon so that the proper treatment can begin. It is all the more distressing when the kids are so young.

Eesh, there is nothing worse than a child with a lingering illness that they can't put their finger on. Poor Gayle.

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

I was wondering what was up. I sent her a dmail a while ago to see if she was alright.

south central, WI(Zone 5a)

Oh dear, keeping her daughter, herself and all in my thoughts and prayers. Hoping for the best.

Rockford, IL(Zone 4b)

Sorry to hear this! Let her know we're praying for her!

Merrimac, WI(Zone 4b)

Please let Gayle know I will keep Jenna and the family in my prayers!

What's up with her computer?

Central, WI(Zone 4a)

Gayles puter blew up awhile back,,,,that's why she hasn't been around.

Janis,
I still have her numbers. I'll be giving her a call to let her know I'm thinking of her.

Kelly

Johnston, IA(Zone 5a)

Janis,
Next time you talk with Mornin_Gayle let her know that the Des Moines DG'ers are praying for her and her family. We got to meet when Jenna came here to bowl.
Ron

Dillonvale, OH(Zone 6a)

I will tell her, I talk to her just about every evening.. thanks so much

Good news.... the cystic fibrosis test came back negative. Now they have to go see the pulmonologist!

Janis

Central, WI(Zone 4a)

Thank God! At least there's one thing it's not.

Madison, WI

I'll be praying for Jenna and Mornin_Gayle, they both need support in this.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.