Asarina erubescens ‘Bridal Wreath’

Stockton, CA(Zone 9a)

I got this from Annies Annuals last Fall, so these are my first blooms. I am not a real big fan of white flowers, probably because of the way they look when they start turning brown, but I must say, I am really liking this one, it is in a hanging basket with the other Asarina's I got from Annies and the contrast in colors is really nice.

Thumbnail by PudgyMudpies
Stockton, CA(Zone 9a)

I noticed that my pink shirt was reflecting off the white, but they really are pure white. LOL

Stockton, CA(Zone 9a)

One of the others is blooming in that pot too, but not sure which one it is. Here are the ones I got from Annies, and only one got blooms last year and it was more pink, and a solid. I will put the tags here first:

Stockton, CA(Zone 9a)

and now maybe someone can tell me which of those this one is:

Stockton, CA(Zone 9a)

and another angle. None of the ones I got are supposed to have the white throat!

Stockton, CA(Zone 9a)

Here is todays new one, this is the pink erubescens that was blooming when I got it last year, center tag above.

Stockton, CA(Zone 9a)

And the side view

(Taylor) Plano, TX(Zone 8a)

Hi Donna Ü

Here is Patricia's red dragon for comparison:
http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/606265/
-T

Stockton, CA(Zone 9a)

Hey Taylor,
yeah, I saw that when she posted it and when mine bloomed I rushed right back to her thread to compare. LOL I did a google search on Red Dragon and Magic Dragon and neither have that white throat! And I cannot find the one at Annies now, so she must have stopped carrying it. Sure don't know what the deal is, but I LIKE it! :~)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.