List of US invasive plants

Citra, FL(Zone 9a)

In my learning about invasives, I came across this site. It's probably been offered here, but I thought I'd share it anyway.
http://www.nps.gov/plants/alien/index.htm

Central, WI(Zone 4a)

4paws,

Glad you shared that link,,,thanks, I'm just starting to learn what is invasive and what's not,,,,your link will be really helpful.

Kelly

Citra, FL(Zone 9a)

Equilibrium has gotten me going on this....! I'm just starting, too, but with help from folks here, I've learned a lot already (not that I remember everything, but if I look at enough, maybe.)

Central, WI(Zone 4a)

Eq is the culprit in my quest also,,,,roflo,,,,,l I spent 2 days with her and some other DG friends last weekend,,,,now, I'm worried about invasives and interested in Natives,,,,

Oh Kelly! You goofball. Just go to sleep and don't mind that slithering vine coming in through the crack under the door into your house and growing at a rate that puts Jack's bean stalk to shame. You won't feel a thing when it comes in your bedroom and gently wraps around you and Bill. Nope, you won't feel a thing at all.

Citra, FL(Zone 9a)

lol
Will she not feel anything because she'll be too numb from a day of whacking invasives and setting a good example?

Central, WI(Zone 4a)

ROFLOL,,,,stinker

4paws,,,that's the ticket,,,,lol

Atmore, AL(Zone 8b)

Good site, but they left out Chinese Tallow, Norway Maple, and Ligustrum.

Citra, FL(Zone 9a)

Email them,escambiaguy.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.