Good Quality Hoes

Simi Valley, CA(Zone 10a)

I've been lurking around here for about a couple of weeks. This place has already been a wealth of info for me. My wife and I are in the middle of tearing into the front yard and completely transforming it into a place we want to spend time in. I quickly found that some of my home depot special garden tools weren't up to the task. One of the items was my hoe. I've been searching the net for a good quality one that wouldn't bend and would help make the job a little easier. I ended up running acrossed Prohoe and their line of Rogue field and garden hoes. These things look like a serious tool. Not some cheap piece of imported poop like my current model. Before ordering one I checked here to see if anyone had any good words about them but didn't find anything. So I figured I had better post something about them for you all. I placed my order this morning and will let everyone here know what I think when I get them. Thier website is here: http://web.inetba.com/prohoe/

This thread has 7 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!