new here from Jonesboro

Jonesboro, GA(Zone 7b)

Hi. Am a new member from Jonesboro, previously lived in Peachtree Corners. I have really loved reading your posts here, and have already gotten a lot of information. I am a "fallen away" Master Gardener, which means I know how very much I DON'T know about gardening. I have a wooded, mostly shady, woodland garden. Am currently in love with Hellebores, with some babies in pots to trade. Will have to figure out the trading pages next!

This message was edited May 27, 2006 8:42 AM

Eatonton, GA(Zone 8b)

Welcome Soupcon from Eatonton, I'm fairly new here too,but I love it! These folks are just full of info on everything,and dont mind a bit sharing! Enjoy!

Jonesboro, GA(Zone 7b)

This gal Sheila (soupcon) and her DH just paid me a visit - They are wonderful prople, so friendly and generous. They brought me a lovely box full of baby Hellebores, you can't have too many of these things - I want my shady area to someday be as thick with Hellebores as Piccadilly Farms - a wonderful place to visit. We only live maybe 2-3 miles apart, so I'm sure we will become friends and frequent visitors. She will be a welcome addition to DG.

Tyrone, GA(Zone 7b)

hello and welcome to the DG and the georgia group from another southside member. This is a very lively bunch - helpful, interesting and funny. You will love it here.

Jonesboro, GA(Zone 7b)

Phyllis' garden is amazing, y'all! When I grow up I want my garden to be as lush as hers. (Okay, okay, we're about the same age [smile]). She and her hubby gave us a little tour, and it was eye-popping. Wasn't planned that way, but somehow I left with some plants, too. Thanks, 'zalea, for the tour and for the terrific plants. Thanks also, Eufaula and Gliz, for the words of welcome. What a nice bunch you are!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.