Too late now...

Mesilla Park, NM

I wish I had never visited this forum. Didn't know a thing about these plants and after looking at all of your photos here in this forum, you got it.... now I'm going to be on the look out for Nepenthes.. what beautiful flowers/pipes or whatever they are called..

One question I have is: Do they need more care than Hoyas do? I've done alright with Hoyas so far.

Pitchers, they are called pitchers. Welcome to the obsession.

Most Hoya are a bomb proof plant. I wouldn't exactly put Nepenthes in that category but if you get help selecting the right Nep for you and the area you intend to grow your plant and if you adhere to some basics, you can have a robust plant in no time.

MWUWHAHAHA!!! another one bites the dust!

Yup, another one bites the dust!

Mesilla Park, NM

yup... looked for one yesterday, but didn't find one. Only went to one nursery so far. I'll keep a look out for them. Bad part is... hubby may get a job transfer and we'll have to move to another State.. my brain went biserk trying to think "MY PLANTS" especially my cactus... they are all in the ground. It took me years to get this far. Anyway, I shouldn't get anything till we get the good news.... Move or Don't Move...

Ouch! You catch the CP bug and get that kind of news! What a set back. What state would you be moving to?

Mesilla Park, NM

New Mexico... won't know for about another two months for sure. By then, my brain will be able to function a little better and get used to the idea.. Already, I am thinking my cactus will do well in boxes..lol..

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.