Hi Ladies!

Zion, IL(Zone 5a)

Just wanted to stop in and let you ladies know that I had a great time at the Garden and enjoyed meeting you all..
I can't wait for the Janesville RU..
Lisa

south central, WI(Zone 5a)

Looking forward to meeting you and the folks that I didn't meet at the Garden Expo. Got to get some plants potted up!!

Central, WI(Zone 4a)

I will be starting that this weekend,,,or I will prolly still be potting things up Friday as I'm driving out of the driveway to go to Stacy's house the night before the Round-Up.

Lisa,
It was really nice meeting you also. I think everyone had a good time,,,,I know I did.

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

Am I really the only guy in this forum?

Merrimac, WI(Zone 4b)

I think so, BigCity!

Central, WI(Zone 4a)

ummmm, I'm pretty sure one of only a Very few

Chicago, IL(Zone 5b)

Lisa:

It was great to meet you, too. You were so nice! It was a fun day.

Jennifer

Columbia Heights, MN(Zone 4a)

Hey Al, don't feel alone. There's Rick (Leftwood) and Mike (I think he's TreeLover or something like that). And that guy in Montana who stops by every now and then (Soferdig?). And isn't there a Ron in Wisconsin who grows lilies? Maybe you should start a thread for GUYS ONLY and all of us women will just lurk.

Rockford, IL(Zone 4b)

Cool, Kelly!

Does that mean I get first pic of the plant you pot up? LOL I'll show you mine if you show me yours....

Don't feel bad, Al. I fixed the sink tonight - I'm feeling very butch.

Central, WI(Zone 4a)

Stacy,
Sure,,,,you are my hostess aren't you???? LOL

Rockford, IL(Zone 4b)

LOL!

Elburn, IL(Zone 5a)

Don't worry Al, I'll be your stealthy wingman here........you are not alone......

Central, WI(Zone 4a)

ooo, do I detect another male is planning on braving the round up? great.

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

I think I need all the help I can get.

Zion, IL(Zone 5a)

I hope some of you guys are planning to grace the ladies with your prence on june 10th..

Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

Hey, if a couple of you guys come, we can REALLY get you into some trouble..

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.