Let's Pretend This Is My Garden...

Springboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Hi all! Let's pretend that the pictures I took at Cox Arboretum this evening are really of my garden. Then everyone can tell me what a gorgeous eye for color I have, and how lush and full my plants look, and how my garden is so great...k? :)

I'm just kidding, of course, but I did want to share these pics with you all. Hope you enjoy my gardens! ;)

Jacci
(formerly hugahosta)

Thumbnail by SalmonMe
Springboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Pic #2

I love this catmint!

Thumbnail by SalmonMe
Springboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Pic #3

Oh, this one is begging for a cute caption! Brain freeze, though.

Thumbnail by SalmonMe
Springboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Pic #4

Dianthus and Cranesbill Geranium

Thumbnail by SalmonMe
Springboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Pic #5

Thumbnail by SalmonMe
Springboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Pic #6

Almost the same as the previous pic, with the small addition of the boy in the dragon costume bounding down the trail in this one. I was having a hard time getting a shot w/o someone walking through. I snapped this just after he rounded the corner. I was bummed at first that I still didn't have a clear shot, but then I burst out laughing when we came growling past. Literally growling. His mom said he's worn the costume everyday since Halloween. Everyday.

Thumbnail by SalmonMe
Springboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Pic #7

Thumbnail by SalmonMe
Springboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Pic #8

And then my battery died on my camera :) Hope ya'll enjoyed!

Thumbnail by SalmonMe
Wall Township, NJ(Zone 7a)

Very pretty. I have garden envy.

Patty

Springboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Thanks, it has taken me years...

NW Qtr, AR(Zone 6a)

Here ya go 'huga' ...
* Be patient with us, please - the adjustment may take awhile * (luvinly teasin' you)

YOUR gardens are nothing less than .. stunningly beautiful! Enjoyed the 'tour' ..
(Once you're settled completely, the 'gard-drenalin' will engage: probably into overdrive!)

((huggs))

- Magpye

P.S. Should the rest of us DGer's start contributions for an 'xtree battery' fund? (heehee)

The Woodlands, TX(Zone 9a)

Enjoyed the tour. Wish I were there....

Hulbert, OK(Zone 7a)

Absolutely gorgeous!

So it appears you have plenty to share, eh? You wouldn't mind
if everyone picked a few things for postage, then?

(heh heh)

Thanks for sharing! Loved the pics!

Springboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Oh yes, yes. I simply have miles upon miles of plants. 23 acres worth, actually. And 5 ponds with some really lovely water plants, too. I'm perfectly swimming in plants to give away to you all!

Cincinnati (Anderson, OH(Zone 6a)

Hi, SalmonMe--thanks for the lovely pics of the Cox Arboretum-- I was up there about a month ago and was thoroughly impressed with the beautiful gardens and buildings. Your pics really captured the rocky walks and sunny xeriscaping.

p.s. I can't get used to the 'SalmonMe' :-)

If you are down our way, don't forget to stop my our house. t.

Springboro, OH(Zone 6a)

I know, Tabasco, the new name isn't really a hit with many. We'll all get used to it in time :) I never realized everyone liked hugahosta so much! LOL - oh, well! You can just call me Jacci if you don't want to keep envisioning salmon.

Jacci ;)

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Beautiful garden! I never did find the dragon boy. Thanks.

Susan

West Central, WI(Zone 4a)

Sort of like a Waldo thing....where in the world is he? Dragon boy is near the top of the screen.

Beautiful gardens...so glad that you've been busy at your new digs. All of your hard work shows! LOL We can all dream......and these gardens help us work it out.

Springboro, OH(Zone 6a)

LOL -- dragon boy is directly under the "dot" in the davesgarden.com on the picture. Find the dot, find the dragon ;)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.