Mini philodendron

Vero Beach, FL(Zone 9b)

I found this at PHOE yesterday :)
It is a mini philodendron.
I thought it would make a fabulous addition to a terrarium :)

Thumbnail by Chris_Lorry
Spokane, WA(Zone 5b)

Hi Lorry!!! That's just darling. I'm getting so I love little miniature everythings :)

BTW, what's "PHOE"?

Vero Beach, FL(Zone 9b)

Palm hammock orchid estate :) It is mostly begonias but they have some other cool stuff :)
I got this...and I never had seen a mini philo but thought they would be perfect for a terrarium and then I found a jewel orchid (swoon) which I have wanted forever!

Spokane, WA(Zone 5b)

Ooooo, Oooooo! Can you show the jewel orchid? Are you going to put it in a terrarium, too?

After lurking on this thread, I had to go make a terrarium, too. I have a couple of AV noids, ivy, a fern and some other thingy. Plant thingy I mean~lol.

Vero Beach, FL(Zone 9b)

LOL I can show it here :)
And I may have to buy more!
I have a friend sending me another one with dark leaves also (woohoo) She said they have them at her home depot!

I will probably put this guy in a terrarium..they say they like that type of environment so why not :)

Thumbnail by Chris_Lorry
Spokane, WA(Zone 5b)

Whoa...that is some gorgeous foilage, isn't it? I'm gonna have to start looking for something like that. TFS, Lorry :))

Vero Beach, FL(Zone 9b)

There are companies that carry it :)
And I believe this variety is on ebay at the moment (if you do a search for jewel orchid)

Vero Beach, FL(Zone 9b)

I jsut had never seen anything like it :)

Missouri City, TX(Zone 9a)

Lorry great photos and beautiful foliage! Wow.

Vero Beach, FL(Zone 9b)

I agree April :) I am so in love with both the mini philo and the jewel orchid :)
I had Never seen anything like the jewel orchid in my life :) It truly doesn't look real :)

Tucson, AZ

oh man, i am jealous you live close enough to visit PHOE! nice philo, by the way...which one is it?

-ming

Vero Beach, FL(Zone 9b)

We think it is pincushion :) but we are not entirely certain :)
And I am about 3 hours from PHOE

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.