In love with Clematis was wondering.....

goodview, VA(Zone 7a)

These plants are just beautiful !!! I am just starting to get into plants and trying to landscape a back lot that doesn't have much on it. I have very few plants to trade but, was wondering if anyone would please give me a few seeds of any kind of them. I think they are all beautiful. I would be glad to send a SASE. I am out of work right now so I have plenty of time on my hands.I could offer maybe some Iris bulbs in trade. Anything would be appreciated.
God Bless,
Keith

Lakemont, GA(Zone 8a)

Keith,
Am sending you dmail.

goodview, VA(Zone 7a)

Debbie,
You have dmail.( I think ..lol...first time i tried to use dmail.)

Lakemont, GA(Zone 8a)

I got it.... and you also have dmail!

Lakemont, GA(Zone 8a)

Keith,
Where are my manners? I just noticed that you are new to Daves! I am so sorry I didn't realize it sooner. WELCOME!!! Please go to the Welcome forum and intro yourself. Also I see you like tomatoes so you gotta go there too. You will find so many wonderful folks here- the kindness and the most generous people on the planet.

Niceville, FL(Zone 8b)

Keith, Welcome to Daves. I am sure I have some clematis seeds I could send you along with some other welcome seeds.

goodview, VA(Zone 7a)

rylaff,
Thank's for your kind welcome. I would love to have what ever you could send me. At this point since I am just starting up and wishing for and wanting a greenhouse in the future I don't think I can have to many seed's. Am I right or wrong? Someone out there may disagree. My address is in the exchange but. i will be glad to send a SESBE or what ever you need me to. Just dmail if you want to I think i have it figured out now.
God Bless,
Keith

Niceville, FL(Zone 8b)

Send me a SASBE with a note reminding me of the clematis.

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8b)

welcome to the club Keith. I too am trying clematis from seed, I was only able to purchase 2 packets of integrafolia and of that plant 12 seeds(I have limited room since I am growing other seeds/plants. If you would like the other packet dmail me address. I will gladly deliver them to you.

calvin/nivlac

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.