I need your ideas please.

Northwest, MO(Zone 5a)

I have attached a pic of the front of my house with the measurements on the photo. I am at a loss as to what I should do with this area.

The area between the windows measures 102 inches. I have planted a Don Juan Climbing Rose that will climb on a fan trellis. The trellis measures 36 inches wide at the top with a height of approx 5 feet.

You can see where I placed the large urn. I am at a loss as to what I should do with this entire area. The ground area measures 11 feet wide x 27 feet long. This is a large area that needs to be filled with something. I currently have some Happy Returns daylilies and Lilies in this space. It is really a blank pallet right now and I can do whatever needs to be done.

Any ideas?? Keep in mind that I don't want to block the view by the front porch where the chairs are setting. Thanks for any and all help you can provide.

Deb

This message was edited May 20, 2006 2:51 PM

Thumbnail by Debsroots
This thread has 12 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!