A few Pots

Camilla, GA(Zone 8a)

This is one of my containers, just plain ole pots..

Larkie

Thumbnail by Larkie
Camilla, GA(Zone 8a)

And another..

Thumbnail by Larkie
Raleigh, NC(Zone 7b)

they are very pretty Larkie...stuffed, just the way I like them!!

Camilla, GA(Zone 8a)

Stuffed is the word..Out of the first one came a nice little Copperhead this afternoon.. He thought he was settled in for good..Not! lol

Larkie

Raleigh, NC(Zone 7b)

omg!!! did you kill him?? They really really freak me out. Saw 4 big ones last year-up close and personal

Camilla, GA(Zone 8a)

Yep, he's in another world now..In the last three weeks we have killed3 Copperhead's and 2 Cottonmouth's right here in the front yard..It was their breeding season and they leave the pond in the back and for some reason love my front fenced in yard around the front porch steps..This happens every year and I have been here 32 years..The Cottonmouth's are the ones that scare me, mainly because of my dogs..We just have to be really careful.. It's a way of life out here, lol..

larkie

Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

shoo kids! I got freaked out by our lil ole garter snakes a couple of weeks ago. We had three having a sun on a pile of leaves and I freaked them out when they freaked me out. They took off and haven't returned so far. That's as close to the snake kingdom as I want to get. cottonmouths & copperheads, oh my!
Martha

(Caitlin) Fresno, CA(Zone 9b)

Wow. I admire that...you're so brave!!! That scares me just thinking of it!

Lawrenceville, GA(Zone 7b)

Larkie,
Can you tell me where you found your little turtles by the flower pot? They are so cute.
You can keep the snakes there. Last summer we found a baby water moccasin in the front yard. I freaked out and made hubby water the flowers in the front for the rest of the summer! LOL I love all the other wildlife out here. Saw 3 baby rabbits, a squirrel and 2 baby chipmunks in the back this morning. I let my old lazy cat, that can't catch her own shadow, out to see. She was wrestling with one of the bunnies. It was too funny!!!!

Thanks,
Susan

Camilla, GA(Zone 8a)

Susan,
I have had those for a few years.. If I remember right they came from our local Dollar General Store..

Larkie

Arlington, GA(Zone 8a)

Great Pots,

P.S your local Wal-mart has all the EEs,Cannas,Cladiums Bulbs
on sale 2/1.00

This message was edited May 27, 2006 12:37 AM

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.