fragrant viburnum

Danielsville, GA(Zone 7b)

Anyone have,viburnum .carlesii `Susan Renae`,V.carlesii `spiced bouquet`,or,V.juddii,that would let me get a start from?If so DM me for arrangements,thank you,Mike

Pleasureville, KY(Zone 6a)

I don't know what variety I have, but it smells so sweet. I can send you a cutting or two if you like. I haven't tried starting any from cuttings, but will send some if you like.

Yes,defoecat,that would be wonderful,you should start propagating too,its become my favorate hobby.Viburnums root so easy too.Is your bloom a snow ball or open handed,and what color berries.Thank you ,you made my day.Mike

mqiq77, My viburnum has small white flowers, and thick sort of hairy leafs. It is about 4 years old and is approximately 5 feet tall.

Are you in the addy exchange? I will send some cuttings, priority mail for postage if you are interested.

LMK

mqiq77, forgot that this was a holiday weekend. so will get the cuttings in the mail Tuesday. I got your stamp, so we are all set, when the government decides to open the post office.

Thanks,I'll look foward to starting these cuttings,and we do depend too much on the Gov't.Thank you Mike

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.