Rainbow

SW, WI(Zone 4b)

Just wanted to show this to you folks, since some of you may have seen the same rainbow (though probably not 'protruding' from my chimney) lol!!

http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/603857/

Central, WI(Zone 4a)

Nan,
Great pic,,,just lovely,,,was there a pot of gold under it??? LOL

SW, WI(Zone 4b)

lol!!! Well, Kelly...what do you think?!

I'm still here and not 'jetting off' to some exotic place!!!
So....the answer is.......unfortunately.....no! LOL!!

Blows all my Irish dreams outta the water! lol!!

Nichols, IA(Zone 5a)

That is the neatest picture I have ever seen!!

I'm Irish too. Sure a leprechaun didn't beat you to it?

Central, WI(Zone 4a)

I kinda figured that,,,but had to ask,,,LOL I thought maybe you got sick of jetting around and came home for a rest

SW, WI(Zone 4b)

LOL!! I *did* hear a funny noise near the little wood-burning stove that night, now that you mention it!!

'course maybe I should check my kids' rooms, too! They can be sneaky little Irish/German/Bohemian/English leprechauns, too!

I'm really not a 'jet-setter', Kelly...If I'd found a pot o' gold I'd be sharing the love right about now!!

Central, WI(Zone 4a)

LOL,,,I would be too,,,I keep telling God how generous I am and to let me prove it by winning the lottery and helping other people,,,so far the answer is No,,,LOL

SW, WI(Zone 4b)

Same here!! lol!!

I have such great plans if I were ever to win......but I've have to claim anonymously, 'cuz I'm staying put!
(yah...like it's gonna happen!)

My dad once won SuperCash.....played the same numbers every day for years...finally won!

I only buy 1 ticket on Wed. & Fri.

Central, WI(Zone 4a)

I don't even buy tickets regularly,,,,geepers,,,wonder how I'm s'pposed to win that way???? No wonder God can't say yes,,,,,,hmmmm

SW, WI(Zone 4b)

You're as bad as my DH!!

He always says 'I need to win the lottery'...but he never buys tickets!

I figure I can spare 2 bucks a week to try and beat the odds!

Central, WI(Zone 4a)

I'm gonna make it a point to buy 1 ticket every Wed. and Sat.,,,I guess I don't think about it cause Bill usually buys them.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.