Some of my last ones to bloom...

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Here is my newest addition...Ominous Stranger

Thumbnail by JanetS
Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

another of "O.S."

Thumbnail by JanetS
Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Here is a Bronze/Red that I have no name for...it is beautiful though...

Thumbnail by JanetS
Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Same one, you can see it is not very tall, but has had a lot of blooms, I moved it late in the year a couple of years ago and this is it's first year reblooming..

Thumbnail by JanetS
Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Here is a yellow one I got in trade, but the name was lost or perhaps I didn't get a name, just yellow and white iris...

Thumbnail by JanetS
Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

One more to show it's height...

Thumbnail by JanetS
Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

This is an unknown blue I received from a friend's garden last year...

Thumbnail by JanetS
Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

This one I received in a trade..no idea what type or anything this one is considered to be....I am sure some of you know though...very sweet!

Thumbnail by JanetS
Hagerstown, MD(Zone 6a)

Your yellow strongly resembles Overjoyed. Of course, there are many details to compare including side by side growing. Your irises are beautiful, especially OS.

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Thank you...I know it is so hard to tell one from the other with sooo many out there...most of mine were received from either family or friend or possibly in trades where the names were never given to me. They were usually described by color...which is fine when they are free! I just love it when one blooms like Ominous Stranger and I was not expecting it to bloom till next year, so it was a complete surprise this morning. The blooms are not really big like the yellow one, but they are beautiful with the speckles of violet on the petals and the outlining...I have a lot more that have stopped blooming already, hoping to have some rebloomers too...

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.