Isabelle, the big Furrbaby

Lyndonville, NY

http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/587725/ Old thread

OK, as requested, I am starting a new thread for Isabelle. I have been having trouble keeping up with her because of all the kitty issues, and I feel bad poor Isabelle is taking the brunt of the heat on the kitties. LOL She is such a big baby, and she loves the kitties....and love comes in all sizes!

Isabelle was 47 lbs when I weighed her Sunday. She is all power and pounce...she pounces like a kitten would on a bug...so that is one big kitten! LOL She feels terrible that little Huck is hurt, and she has given him some might big "licks" with that tongue of hers.

Right now she is on leash control in the house. We are trying to stop her from jumping and pouncing and learn manners.

As you all know with everything going on in this house from sick kids to sick kitties....I am a frazzled Mom. I am just so worried about her...and about all of them.

Isabelle still has major issues with my son. I am just lost as what to do on that and hopefully talking to the trainer and perhaps her coming out here might help. Right now the vet bills and the human kid bills have us sunk, so will depend on what she charges for a bit.

I do so love this little pup of mine, she is so sweet really...she gets a bad rap because of her size...which is chaning daily! LOL

I will try and keep this updated. Hugs to all,
Debbie & Isabelle

This message was edited May 17, 2006 9:41 AM

Thumbnail by DebbiesDaisy
This thread has 222 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!