Um anyone? seeds:)

Citrus Heights, CA(Zone 9b)

anyone have extra seeds? i love dats and had to leave mine behind when i got my divorce :( i dont care what type they are i just want to see this in my garden again:)

Thank you

Anna C

Roopville, GA(Zone 7b)

i have some extras that i received from d.g members as well. i have planted some and they all came up.

kelly

would love to get some for a little trade or postage? dmail me pls:)

Summerville, SC(Zone 8a)

You have d-mail

X

Ocean Springs, MS(Zone 9a)

Last year was the first year had any Datura...heck I didn't even know what they were. Thanks to the folks here a DG, I got a few lessons.

Is it too late for me to plant some Datura seeds? Is there anything special I need to do to get them to do their majic?

Thanks for your help.

Dee

This message was edited May 17, 2006 5:16 PM

Canyon Lake, TX(Zone 9b)

annac213, I have a bunch of double yellow Datura seeds, would love to send you some. Dmail your add, and I will get them in the mail to you. Thanks, Krispi

High Desert, CA(Zone 8a)

Dee ... not late at all, in fact, it is the best time to plant datura seeds straight on the ground or pot. they should sprout in hardly no time at all.

ma vie

Ocean Springs, MS(Zone 9a)

mavie...

Thanks for the response. I have some that I saved from my one and only Datura last year as well as some given by some generous DG friends. I will get them going since it is not too late.

Thanks again.

Dee

High Desert, CA(Zone 8a)

Dee ... i do not plant Dat. seeds any sooner cuz i do not want to waste the seeds or my time. when the temp has reach 55 at night and daytime temp of 70 + during the daytime is the best time of the year to plant them. it has not failed me yet.

don't forget to post photos when u get ur blooms. have fun and enjoy ur garden. u're very welcome :D.
ma vie

thank you all for making my yard even better, i will make sure to post photos:)

Pinellas Park, FL(Zone 9b)

I have some lefleur lilac seeds for postage if anyone wants any.
Also, I'm looking for yellow if anyone has any to spare.
Jan...

Cincinnati, OH

Hi! New here. I would love to try out these too. My sister gave me a couple at the end of the season last year, and my husband thought they were trash. So I do not have any to try out. Any response on growing tips would be nice as well.

Thanks

Kelly

Canyon Lake, TX(Zone 9b)

Scratch the dirt where you want them, throw the seeds in ,cover them, walk over them and water them. That is the lazy way, or you could put them in a little container of dirt, and transplant them, after they come up. They will freeze down, but come back in the spring. Jan, and Kelly, dmail me your address, and I will send you some. I can't promise the color. Thanks, Krispi (Sylvia)

thank youi everyone:)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.