but two packages?

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

I told hub's to plant a few hills of zuccinnis for neighbor....he planted TWO whole seed packages worth. Everybody "RUN!" it's gonna blow! I hope lots of folks shopping my table at framers market later this season will be hungry for zuccinni.

P

Denver, CO(Zone 6a)

The neighbors are going to run when they see you!

Pleasureville, KY(Zone 6a)

DH did that last year with yellow squash, the neighbors hid when they saw us coming!!

Fairmont, WV(Zone 6a)

Oh no!!! Zucchinis on the rampage!!!

My parents always grew way too many zucchini...one year one particular zucchini fruit got away from them and they didn't notice it until it was close to 3 feet long. Even my parents wouldn't eat that monster, so my sister and I dressed it up in baby clothes and carried it around and called it Baby Z. Sadly, after a couple of weeks Baby Z developed a bad case of rot and one day it ended up in the compost heap. My sister and I were traumatized. LOL

pam

Dundee, MI

Remember.....
ANY open car window is a free invitation to plant a zucchini on the car seat.
( I heard so on Prairie Home Companion, and I am sticking to that story........for life!)

LOL the baby zucchini story!!!

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

LOL! You people are a hoot. I maybe hitting more than one farmers market this year just to distribute all those zucci's. I can here it now"RUN! It's the crazy zuccilady!"

P

Shenandoah Valley, VA(Zone 6b)

If you know someone with chickens, they'll be happy to take zukes, even the two-foot long ones. We just cut them open lengthwise and give em to the birds... next day there's only a thin shell left.

Don't you need like five acres to plant 2 packs of zuke seed? :)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.