about Hirts Greenhouses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

San Diego, CA

Just thought I'd mention that I put a posting about this company in the Garden Watchdog. I didn't know if I could say it in here so please go and read this before dealing with this company. By the way, the deal a lot on e-bay.
Mark

Deep South Coastal, TX(Zone 10a)

I was going to order a plant from them once, but they had the wrong plant in the picture!(they were selling Aristolochia durior, had a picture of A. elegans) I didn't trust them to know the difference, so I didn't order.

San Diego, CA

First of all, the couple of times I've sent a person the wrong plant, I replace it and tell them to keep the other one. This guy wouldn't even let me have it for $20, which is what I offered him for a $30 plant, and he had to refund me the shipping which was $9.65 so in the end, we're talking 35 cents. Did you read my watchdog report on him?
Mark

Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

No, I haven't read about this company in the Garden Watchdog, but I will now!

San Diego, CA

Please do, plenty of people have stuff to say about them

Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

Mark: Thanks for the "heads up" on this company! I can possibly understand a couple of negative comments, but not 33 of them! Obviously, the company is unrealiable, sends half-dead or dying plants, incorrect ones and doesn't bother or believe in customer service! Definitely NOT worth the headache or aggrevation! I so sorry you had all the hassles with this company!

San Diego, CA

Also, they go by the name of seedmart and bulbmart on ebay as well.
Mark

Vancleave, MS(Zone 8b)

yep total rip offs. They sell seed that have been expired for years. They mark the date off with a black magic marker and put a sticker on it. They got me a few years ago

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.