My Skin became SMOOOOOOOOOOOOTH!!!!!

I disliked waxing coz of the after-wax redness and inflammation. Every time I used to come home from waxing, I went through after-wax redness, itch and other small problems. My female co-workers as well as someone on this forum only advised to rub an antiseptic alum block on the waxed skin. I rubbed the moistened crystal-like alum block on the waxed area (it stings a little like my boyfriend’s aftershave lotion), and then rinsed away….surprisingly redness, itch and inflammation disappeared…..
To aid a little with its availability, I have tried most of them, but the best quality and deal came from an online store www.shavex.com Post further to let me know who all among us are using alum block as an after-wax soother and are happy with it? Is there anything we can do beforehand to avoid the problem in the first place?

Note: Moderators please understand that I am not advertising anything here but supporting the members with the availability of a scarcely available material....modify my post if its offending.

This thread has 7 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!