Goodies for the garden

Lawrenceville, GA(Zone 7b)

They opened a new store here called Beall's Outlet and I found a marble tile about the size of a coaster that says "In search of my mother's garden, I found my own". It brought tears to my eyes so I had to buy it. She inspired me and passed down her green thumbs! Awhile back I got a terra cotta sun with a face. Someone put it in a chair in the kitchen and sat on it. I was thinking about making stepping stone and putting it in the middle. It didn't break too bad. Hubby picked up a pottery hanging heart at goodwill yesterday that says "Marriage is like a garden, it takes a lot of love and a little work each day". I have 6 or 7 bags of quik-crete, just need to get motivated!!! Someone send me a jolt of energy! I guess when the tree service company calls and says they are on the way with a load of mulch and I actually see it in the yard, I will get out there and get busy! LOL

Have a good one all!
Susan

This thread has 7 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!