Tree sale

Georgetown, KY(Zone 6a)

I'm not sure if this is the right area, since I already posted on the tree forum--just thought you might be interested......
I've never posted on this site before, but had to let you know about the sale at Carino's
[carinonurseries.com]. I bought evergreens from them now for 3 years, and I have been very happy, not like some of the other tree nurseries that may be better known. They sell both homeowner and contractor-commercial packs. I already bought 10 Norway Spruce that were about 2' tall and lush earlier this spring. They were so nice I reordered 10 more--now this sale!!
I just got 50 Norways 1 1/2-2' for $36.50 plus shipping! I only wanted to get 10 more, but it was actually cheaper to buy this special and give some away. They carry all kinds of --spruce, pine, cedar, fir,arborvitae,yew, hemlock as well as landscape trees and plants. They have different kinds of--dogwoods, crabapples,oaks, sycamore, walnut, butternut, birch, chestnut, alder, holly, arrowood, larch, ash, maple and mugo pine.
If you are in the market for 10 or 50+ you can't beat these prices and the quality. I just wish I had more land to put them on. At $ .73 ea for a Norway that would cost $12-16 at Lowes [ I know because hubby works the plants there], you are really getting a deal. Just thought you'd like to know.
You can also order by phone, but the catalog with pictures is on their website. No, I am not connected in any way to their company other than as a very very satisfied customer.
The phone is 1-800-223-7075, but hurry, they sell out fast!!--Jackie from KY

So.App.Mtns., United States(Zone 5b)

Too bad I missed this until now. They are sold out but I'll be sure to check again in Fall.
Thanks.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.