Iris-wanda sent me for postage

Milo, ME(Zone 4a)

Today In the Mail I received 4 Iris -from Wanda- i received-Mary frances,Sky hooks,Walbash,Mountain Melody
I asked a few months back if anyone had any extra I lost all I just got -by housing them in cellar-they molded.I had a family emergency in fall -caused me to go south.I got home -we where into winter.So i could not plant them I potted them up and put these in cellar-losted them all to mold-a valueable lesson.
So I was at a lost.I posted wanda answered.She also sent me some beautiful hand madecards-made from pictures-Of her daylilys vino di notte,david kirchoff,mirimichi,starburst krinkles,asian artistry-and one of roses -so pretty wanda,
I dont have a camera back online i switched puters.as soon as i do I will share pictures.Thank-you so very much Wanda for the iris and picture-cards,I simply love them.I got your postage off in tommorrows mail.And all your Babys are in the ground-not in the cellar.Thanks Dear and God Bless ! Huggs Robin

Arbuckle, CA(Zone 9a)

Wanda sent me my first iris also, she's so generous. I have some extras I can send you, dmail me if you're interested.

Sandy

Milo, ME(Zone 4a)

D~mailed you! Robin

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.