Lost the tag. Help?

Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

Does anyone know what this iris is?

I haven't lost too many tags but this is one. I looked up Dante's Inferno but it doesn't have the long beards.

Thumbnail by doss
Nashville, TN(Zone 7a)

Maybe Red Canyon Glow?

Neil

Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

I think that you are right. It's one I thought that I had lost but the tag must have just been put in wrong. Thanks!!! And it's in the area where it should have been.

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Poor Doss, you're having the same trouble as me. Mismarked ones like crazy here!
Not good!
Does it look like Blatant?

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Here's Blatant...
http://davesgarden.com/pf/showimage/9836/

Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

It's similar - but I do think that it's Red Canyon Glow. I have that on my purchase list and it's nowhere else. Sometimes the tags just don't stay put. My plants are out on the street too. Who knows. But thanks for trying.

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

My pleasure, I may be asking you to help with my mismarked ones very soon!

Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

I think that my brain went to jello over the past year. I'm not doing very well with iris. Expose is blooming by the way. And it's beautiful in person too.

(Zone 7b)

Beautiful picture!

Willamette Valley, OR(Zone 8a)

Oooooooooo....good choice on that one Dorothie! I usually don't like the yellows or browns, but this year I am finding myself drooling over them. I really like the stripes on RCG.

I have one that is similar, but no idea of the name. Sure looks like yours, though.

Crystal

Thumbnail by
Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

It is even more beautiful in person. Crystal, yours is very similar. I've gone pretty mad with this color combination this year.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.