Iris trade anybody?

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

My iris's are winding down their bloom season in a week or two, and I'd like to set up a few trades.

Here is what I have available to trade

Pm me if you want to set up a future trade.

Immortality TB
dappled pony sbd
wild sharon, I can't remember if this is tb or Ib
blue jap. roof iris
merit sbd
Variegated Iris Aureo Variegata
Boo sbd
june marie Tb From a hybridizer here in searcy
Snow spoon
Virgincia pink
La Iris voodoo rite
Sanfransisco TB
poverty point La suppose to be a 2006 intro hybridizer here in Searcy special trade, I have a picture
Acadian Miss La iris
Black gamecock La
Garnet storm dancer, La special trade
Kristi G La
Henry Rowland LA
Siberian iris shaker's prayer, special trade
siberian iris dreaming spires, though mine looks darker than what it's suppose to be, I have pictures of most of these.

kathy_ann

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

I forgot to mention, I really really want to get some pretty yellow bicolored iris's , I have absolutely no yellows, I can't have that. LOL

Deer River, MN(Zone 3b)

Kathy Ann,

Just so you know, Dappled Pony and Merit are MTBs, not SDBs.

Laurie

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

Thanks, I guess I can count on you to keep me straight.

Everybody, the dappled pony and Merit are MTBs not SDBs. I'm sure you all know if wild sharon is Tb or IB too.

Any other mistakes there?

Arbuckle, CA(Zone 9a)

I'm interested in trading-I have some nice yellows with white. I'll have to make up a list.

Sandy

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

I know, the list making is the hardest part, it's horrid to be able to keep up with it all, every time I trade I have to make a new list. LOL.

let me know when you get that list ready, I"m about to take the plunge and purchase some off ebay, most of them are yellow shades and I'll change my mind if I can trade for some yellows.

kathy

Arbuckle, CA(Zone 9a)

I'm sending you a dmail.

Sandy

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

Ok, Thanks to some wonderful folks, I think I might have plenty of yellows now, and such beauties too, I didn't think I could see so much beauty, I love iris the best of all.

I have plenty of purples and yellows, are there any oranges out there? red?

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.