Madonna Lily

North Plains, OR(Zone 8a)

Does anyone know a nursery that has Madonna Lily bulbs? I am in the Porland/Vancouver area.

Thanks

Roni

Issaquah, WA(Zone 7a)

http://www.bluestoneperennials.com/b/bp/BLICA.html

No nursery, but Bluestone might still have them.

North Plains, OR(Zone 8a)

Is Bluestone a reliable vendor? I see some disturbing negatives amongst the positives.

Thanks

Roni

Issaquah, WA(Zone 7a)

Like many others, I have had nothing but positive experience with them and am surprised to hear there are negatives. I'll check out the Watchdog report later.

Renton, WA(Zone 8a)

I've ordered from them and while not everything looked as good as a recent order from nwbulb.com, the plants did pretty well. Bulbs I'd have no problem ordering from them.

Willamette Valley, OR(Zone 8a)

I don't think I have ever seen this one in nurseries. It should be available in the fall from any number of mail order sources. Or you can do it on the cheap and grow them from seed. The Lily Garden in Vancouver carries the seed. Just depends on how adventuresome you are...

Watch the trading forum. Several people have offered them for trade in the early spring. You might post there that you are looking for them, and then post what you have to offer in return. There are parts of the country where these are quite prolific, so people thin them out regularly.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.