creeping phlox

Raymondville, MO

If I buy a plank of phlox,can I divide them and plant them in different parts of my flower bed?

Tulsa, OK(Zone 7a)

i would think can? don't know why not i do what ever lots times.lol.. welcome..

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

Hummy, where is Raymondsville? In relation to Sedalia(the State Fair town), K.C., etc. You have dmail.

In answer you your question, I don't why not either. What is a plank of phlox?

Gravois Mills, MO(Zone 6a)

Leaflady----- If I remember right she is down almost in SE missouri in the licking area south of Fort Wood. Is that right Hummy

Raymondville, MO

Yes,Ozarkian,We are 8 mils from Houston,which is the next town that follows Licking.
A half plank is just a low plastic container that has the phlox planted in it,ready to be sold,Lowes have them;hopefully I'll divide them and they'll reproduce.
Thank you leaflady and Ozarkian.

Indianapolis, IN(Zone 5a)

Hey Hummies_girl. Did you buy the phlox and divide it? If so, how well is it doing? I hope it doing better than mine. I bought a half plank from lowes and divided it into several smaller portions to plant along to edge of a flower bed. It was kinda difficult to get it cut up because it was soooo root bound. Some of the phlox seems to have died. I think that cutting it really put it in shock and that's why some of it died. The rest has some fresh green down at the bottom so hopefully it will come out of it.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.