Im looking for some nice nurseries near Kalamazoo...

Muskegon, MI(Zone 5a)

My friend and I are heading to Kalamazoo soon to check out a few nurseries and would love to go to a few more while we are down that way...Could somebody from down that way give me a few more good ones to visit I sure would appreciate it...Judy

Scotts, MI(Zone 5b)

Hi Judy,

Here are a few of my favorites and easy to get to.

Romence Gardens
River Street Flowerland
Wedel's
Wenke Greenhouse

Then there are hundreds of little ones all over the place, but if you don't know the area, they will be difficult to find.

Do try to go River Street, there are dozen of greenhouse on the same street, most do not have "store fronts" but they almost always have wangons etc out front with specials.

Is there something special that you are looking for? I may be able to help direct you to somewhere else.

Have fun!

Toni

Muskegon, MI(Zone 5a)

Toni, we are looking for tropicals and other exotics...but not saying an interesting place wouldnt be left out..I think my friend has been to Riverstreet Flowerland before but other then that she doesnt know of any others....
We both like begonias, unusual tropicals, I guess just things that are pretty reasonable and different...I guess that would be all of us huh?...lolol....
If you think of more please send me an emaik at juttz@aol.com....this is very ncie of you...Judy

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.