Weight Loss Challange April 29th- May 6th

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

New thread for the week. I gave the rundown on Jack late last night.

My eating today wasn't the best nor was my water intake. I didn't eat at home in the morning and had to get what I could at the hospital. A container of reg. sweetened yogurt & a Sara Lee muffin. Lunch was a Gordito or Chalupa and apple pie at Taco Bell. Supper was a dinner salad and mashed potatoes and gravy with Texas toast at the cafe'. I did keep water with me all day and so probably got in a least one quart during the day. I'm working on the first full pint since getting home tonight plus the coffee mug I drank to take my meds. This stuff on the inside of my lips sure responds to stress. I have been doing fine with it all week and until late this morning. By evening it hurt so much I could hardly eat that salad. I've used the med on it more today than all week. I think this is the first time I have noticed it responding to stress like this.

I'm getting really sleepy so before I make too many mistakes I'll close and go to bed. GOD bless and keep each and all of you.

This thread has 21 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!