Winter is back. Yay. NOT!!

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Well, it's supposed to go down to 33 again for the next two nights. My greenhouse is full. My hoophouse is full and I have one heater. This should be a lot of fun! It's windy and rainy. I was out in shorts weed eating at 11 o'clock today and by 2, it had dropped 15-20 degrees with sideways rain.

Our rabbits are in the garage for lack of a better place to put them right now. Plans are to straighten out and recover one of the little buildings for a combo rabbit and chicken hut.

Yesterday I was out sweating bullets, while I mowed about 1/4 of my field then began the tilling to lefel of some more yard space for the kids and make room for a monster veggie garden.

Next on the big list of plans is to come up with some fencing and get some goats. They have to be cheaper than gas for the mower and wee eater right now. LOL

So, what have you all been up to? :)

This thread has 13 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!