Baseball 2006 PLAY BALL!

Fenton, MO(Zone 5b)

Well the 2006 season has opened FINALLY!

The Cardinals are in 2nd place behind the Astros in the National Central. Its going to be a year of wait and see, with new players out on the field.

Jim Edmonds normally comes out of the gate swinging hard and good, but this year he is struggling with a batting average of .175. The big question mark behind Rolen's ability this year after his surgery has somewhat been answered, he's doing well with a .263 average and 3 home runs. Pujols is doing an outstanding job with 11 home runs and 26 RBI'S! My favorite player has been chosen and its David Eckstein. I love this man's attitude!

My first game at the new stadium will be next Saturday, the 29th. I'm going to bring my camera and take lots of pictures. There are some sections that aren't open yet.

Whats everyone teams doing? Who's been to a game? Going to a game? Any pictures to post?

Play ball!

This thread has 43 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!