Helping a friend with her hopeful hunter?

Social Circle, GA(Zone 8a)

Some of you who do open competition will see this differently, I'm sure. I've noticed differences in breed shows and open. BUT, I am trying to help get some good shots (I'm a photo addict too) of my friend on her young stallion (Khaos' sire too). I try to take as many as I can and hope a few turn out, but what exactly displays a good form for what? This in particular is only his 3rd time under a hunt seat. He was lightly started as a 2 year old last year just with a western saddle, and this year is just getting going so he's just learning to track up, etc. What do you think? Horse, movement or photography wise-your choice-hints, tips, etc. I'm going to groom for her-his first show is May 7th.....I'd like to be helpful!

This message was edited Apr 21, 2006 2:20 PM

Thumbnail by Jenks
This thread has 22 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!