Oh my I got all my tubers today!

Weston, WV(Zone 6b)

Oh I am so excited!! Today I went out to check my mail and I almost fell over a box that was sitting on the end of my porch! Finally all the dahlia tubers that I ordered came in. I have been waiting for these tubers since December. I ordered a few here and there cause each time I submitted an order I noticed another dahlia that I thought was gorgeous. Then again aren’t they all!! Well now I have the joy of laying them down to rest so they can start producing gorgeous green growth for me to than plant out in my bed that I had prepped In December as well…lol

Oh so exciting, these beauties will be my gardening focal point alone! Wish me luck and please be prepared for any questions that may arise during this gardening year! I am sure I will have a plenty! Seeing how this is my 1st year with these beautiful plants!

This is all I got today:

Aljo Frills
Bold Accent
Brushstrokes
Chilson’s Pride
Crazy legs
First Kiss
Foxy lady
Gay Princess
Hissy Fitz
Jennifers Wedding
Kasasagi
Lauren Michele
Lavender Ruffles
Lil Tiger
Matchmaker
Nijinsky
Optic Illusion
Playboy
Red Garnet
Ringo
Ripples
Stacy Rachell
Swan’s Glory
Walter Hardesty
Water Colors
Winters Song

Woohoo time to go lay them down now!! Ill keep you informed! Also will supply pictures too as I can!
Until then have a great gardening day!

south of Grand Rapid, MI(Zone 5a)

holey moley - that's a load of tubers!!

Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

That long list entitles you to be an honorary member of the DG Dahlia Forum Tuber Traders. Welcome!!

You are going to have so much fun with dahlias, I can tell your addiction is already in full swing. LOL

Delhi, IA

First year and that big list!!!! I feel another addict in our mist. Enjoy yourself here.

Weston, WV(Zone 6b)

Well so far a few have new shoots coming off the tubers...WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!

Thanks for all the welcomes guys, im a happy gal...lol

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.