Terri's 'Box of chocolates' (continued)

Yorkshire,

I've been snapping away again and would like to share some of todays beauties with you.
First comes 'Eramosa Snowball'. Newly opened and still with it's pretty green tinge.

Thumbnail by Terri1948
Pylesville, MD(Zone 6b)

Oh that is nice
hmmmm let me see........
where can I put that
hmmmm

Yorkshire,

'Low Life' is anything but what it's name suggests :0)

Thumbnail by Terri1948
Yorkshire,

Hey, what about 'Wacko'...??

Thumbnail by Terri1948
Yorkshire,

Isn't 'Jubal' mouthwatering? I wish you could hear my comments as I find each new one in flower. It goes something like...'Oooooh, this HAS to be my favourite so far!!' then I find another has opened and say, 'This one is definitely the prettiest we have!!' and so on. In truth, they are ALL my favourites and not one is prettier than the next...but I'm very fickle when it comes to my irises, LOL

Here's 'Jubal'

Thumbnail by Terri1948
Yorkshire,

'Condensed Version'

Thumbnail by Terri1948
Yorkshire,

'Clash'

Thumbnail by Terri1948
Yorkshire,

This one is 'Widow's Veil' and is slightly darker than my camera picks up.

Thumbnail by Terri1948
Yorkshire,

I never know whether this one is 'Y2K' or 'Why too Kay', but any will do when you're saying rather than writing it.

Thumbnail by Terri1948
Yorkshire,

'Ashanti'

Thumbnail by Terri1948
Yorkshire,

Last one for today is 'Mystic Symbol'.
I hope you enjoy todays photographs.

Terri

Thumbnail by Terri1948
Tulsa, OK(Zone 7a)

Beautiful Terrie.. i may be getting roots of virginia cowslip one looking for. if so i will mail you root if still wanting..your iris's have me drooling y they ae great..

Vancouver, WA(Zone 7a)

Lovely, Terri! The little ones are my favorites! :0)

Laura

Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

How beautiful they all are. Especially from my non-median zone here. I enjoy watching everyone elses.

Sand Springs, OK(Zone 7a)

beautiful
mine did not bloom due to unseasonable heat and no rain in 6 months,
Thank you for sharing your photos

Augusta, AR(Zone 8a)

Awesome iris pics Terri! I know what you mean about the excitment of new blooms. I do a happy dance everytime a new one appears =).

Lafayette, IN(Zone 5a)

I'm only practicing my happy dance right now. Mine won't bloom for a few more weeks the TB's that is). I had one dwarf to bloom already and a few more getting ready to bust open. I check those little guys every day!

Pickens, SC(Zone 7a)

I love the Jubal one..

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.