Weight Loss Challange- April 16th -22nd

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

Here I am, finally. May you all be rejoicing in the most beautiful of all statements- "He is risen". What a thrill to both mankind and the hosts of heaven. On the cross JESUS said "It is finished" meaning that all the prophecies and GOD's plan for salvation of man had been fullfilled. Each of us can now go directly to the FATHER thro only his son JESUS for forgiveness and answers. So simple yet many cannot seem to comprehend or accept it.

Our youngest DD brought her 2 teenagers and her boyfriend down yesterday and they worked on the yard all afternoon. I was suppose to have been at work, but instead was in bed with stomach flu or something. They left about 7 I think. Kris & Shadoe got all of the diseased fruit trees Kyle had felled cut up and only the littlest branches left to be removed. Kris wanted the fruit wood for using in her grill at home. Her boyfriend Gab & her dd Cindy weeded & tilled 2 of the raised beds. At least I think they did 2. I know they did one. Then Cindy painted some concrete blocks for me. I still need to get some sealant for them.

I'm back down to 140# so the yardening is doing something. If I continue with eating as I have been & can keep up the activity level I may be able to lose more. I'm at the point that I just really would be happy maintaining. Loss would be nice, gaining unacceptable. Yesterday and today all that sounds and tastes good is sf jello with some fruit in it. I haven't eaten this much jello in my whole life. But since I learned to make it with KoolAid, Knox gelatin, and Splenda we are rarely without it in the 'fridge. Jack eats a lot of it too. This last batch is invisable strawberry kiwi with mandarian oranges & the juice from the oranges in it. Shadoe really liked it too. I think he was the only one who ate any. The others were too full from chicken leg quarters, polish sausages and new potatoes all cooked in the grill.

We need to start getting ready for church. GOD bless and keep each and all of you.

This thread has 40 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!