A truely bizarre morning for easter weekend

Social Circle, GA(Zone 8a)

I was driving along this morning to the DOA impound barn (to do my Saturday volunteer joy-yes joy), sipping my coffee, thinking "what a beautiful morning". I'm contemplating easter as I am in an area that is not at all in my realm of reality as far as religion is concerned. Ho hum, dee dum.

I notice an old burned out crashed car in this field. I see no fence down and think, "that's an odd spot to put a wrecked car by the road in a huge pasture full of cows"...................then I spot the body hanging on the broken fence way past the upright smashed to bits car. A back-country road, 8am, and no one's here yet.... 911.

Made me think of all I take for granted. My lethal weapon/suicide device I drive around, my life, my kids, my husband, everything!

Let all petty differences be layed to rest and life &/or God as you see it, be appreciated and enjoyed by you all this weekend!

Love to you all, and Happy Easter
Alecia

This message was edited Apr 15, 2006 1:58 PM

This thread has 8 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!