Two 2006 Foals

Temecula, CA

Hello, everybody!

I'm really sorry to have absented myself from the Farm forum long enough to have it "morph" (or at least part of it!) into the Equine Forum (hooray!) Both Don and I have been dealing with paperwork...big time. Seems a bit crazy to spend over a month doing paperwork, but the office has in the meantime undergone a total transformation. Also, as my fellow brave horse-owning enthusiasts know all to well, nothing stops, around horses, long enough for a leisurely organization of anything.
But I digress...On March 20, barely after midnight, our Trakehner mare, Pschezelle, had a big strong foal, whose picture at one day of age follows (if I can remember how to attach stuff here, that is.) We named him "Poznan", after a city in Poland. (We needed a "P" name because it is customary to go with the first letter of the mare line, in Trakehners...the original "Women's Lib" concept! Anyhow, there will be more photos as he gets bigger and/or does cute stuff. The next foal will have his own message, in part so as not to lose this one by pressing the wrong key, which sometimes happens in my haste to share the little fuzzies with the rest of the world. Happy Passover and a Hug to all of you :)-(Pam)

Thumbnail by Pamtannia
This thread has 27 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!