Current Quilt

Headland, AL(Zone 8a)

No pics yet because I am still piecing it, but my son has a 'thing' for Asian stuff. I am making him a quilt using Asian patterned prints, and I am using a modified Dresden template to create fans. Once the fans are all made, I'll piece them with muslin and then embroider tassles on the bottoms of each fan. Ought to be pretty. Just haven't decided quite how to lay it out yet. I wish I knew a computer programmer who would write me a program where I could lay out the squares and see how they look in a particular order. Tried to talk a retired Microsoft programmer into writing the program and he said it sounded like a neat project...and highly profitable, but he is retired and not interested in doing any programming...but if he were going to do any programming, he would do it for me. Dang it.

This thread has 10 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!