hi yall

Spencer, TN

I found DG reciently, and decided to join, mainly for the market growers section, but I'm into horses, have an old suffolk, 4 blm mustangs and a half arab, have studied training for 20 years, and as soon as i can get some kind of regular business going i plan on doing a whole lot of riding. (as that's the most peaceful sparetime occupation i've run into, and besides, horse was inadvertantly programmed into my brain when little) i am a nonstop student, everything i get an interest in i study it down to every detail, so i end up knowing a good bit of stuff about a goodly number of things, life's more interesting that way. one thing i didn't get into much was computers, so i'm not too great on running them yet, don't own a digital camara. live in middle of Tn on old mountain farm with 60 yo trees covering the old pastures, gradually working on reclearing. Been mostly selling timber for a living but moving into veggie production. i luv all yer horse pics, maybe i can get a cam someday and create my own. i used to have a good little film camara but last time i went looking for film it wasn't availible for that model any more, and that was almost 20 yrs ago. I arn't but 40, but feel like i'm turning into an antique sometimes. LOL. RT

This thread has 5 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!