Aztec Dahlias.

Union City, CA(Zone 9b)

I got an email - they are starting to ship orders .

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

They said mine went out yesterday. Yahoo!

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

I got mine in today. Although I am scowling a little bit as they substituted one for another one of same style but different color - when I did instruct to substitute with waterlilies. My Dan's order also came in with the bonus tuber giving them the edge of those 2 orders. We'll see how it shakes out over the year.

coming back to make a correction

This message was edited Apr 13, 2006 7:03 PM

Albany, OR(Zone 8a)

Yep, Al, my favorite is the waterlily.
Carol

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

Carol,
I bought this one - I think it might be within the classification of a WL. But who cares I don't have many all white dahlia.

Thumbnail by bigcityal
Issaquah, WA(Zone 7a)

That's pretty Al. I got a new white waterlily, can't remember the name. I'll sort it out from my box of tubers come planting time and if I get it to bloom I'll post a photo- in about 3.5 months LOL.

Carol, I am green with envy over your sprouts already. It is so wet and miserably cool here we are going to start a fire tonight. Ick. Coming down with a cold too for the first time this whole winter.... Boo. I'll just rest and think 'summer.'

Marquette, MI(Zone 5a)

Poochella-your weather changed since we left.........bet you miss us now. LOL Warm & sunny here.

Issaquah, WA(Zone 7a)

Yah come back please! It's miserably wet and cool, plus I'm getting a cold, yuck. Too much running around chasing internet gardening friends this week! Too much sulphur dust in the air.

Who's in IL? DJM. Record breaking 82 degrees in NE IL today according to my sister who can stand and watch her perennials spring out of the ground.

Albany, OR(Zone 8a)

Ah, Annie, so sorry to hear you have your first cold of the year! Have a good sit by that fire with a hot cup of tea then!
Well, your nasty weather came down here tonite. I talked to my mom this afternoon and it had been a fairly nice day here. But then later in the day, it sure got cold, windy, and rainy.
RAIN, RAIN, Go away, come back when we need you, LOL!
Yes, I do like my little sprouts too!
Carol

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.