my miniture candle terrarium

Lilesville, NC(Zone 7b)

I was thinking about terrariums as well...and i am a candle person and was sitting over my moms yesterday and was talking bout terrariums and how i would like to come up with a good idea for a few little ones...and she said what if you use the empty glass candle jars...I have many and just cant bring myself to throw them away...first i was gonna use them for cotton balls, Q-Tips and such for the bathroom, but i think this is a better idea...So i cleaned one out and put in a mini AV, now that I think about it, i think i should of put some rocks and stuff at the bottom for drainage....but other then that, what do you all think?

Char

Thumbnail by red_princess_71
in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Very pretty Char. Great job and nice way to recycle too.
Patti

Roopville, GA(Zone 7b)

char your mother is full of wonderful ideas! i am still in awe over the salsa and chip bowl idea!!!!

kelly

Missouri City, TX(Zone 9a)

Smart idea! I have things like that and never can figure out what to do w/ them, seems wasteful to toss them, now I know what they are for.

Vero Beach, FL(Zone 9b)

That looks lovely :")

(Zone 6a)

Very nice! :)

Fayetteville, NC(Zone 8a)

Great recycling. I've always just thrown those candle jars away. Guess I won't do that anymore.

I just posted pics of my aquarium turned terrarium on the thread "Cookie Jar". Guess I should have started my own thread.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.