Quick Quick Dahlia Co OpBlooming Bulb

Southwestern, OH(Zone 6b)

I got an email from Bloomingbulb, they're offering 15% off this weekend, and free shipping. I just got the ones I ordered earlier in the year, and they look fantastic, so I thought I'd see if anyone wanted to order the same things I do, a small co op, in other words...

It has to be quick to take advantage of the sale price... but, definitely worth it, the tubers I got from them were great.

http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/589695/

Issaquah, WA(Zone 7a)

I would encourage anyone contacting me for dahlias for postage to consider taking part in the Co-op. Since my late March or early April run in with rot, I have far fewer tubers to send anyone than I had hoped.

I am working through my list and will be Dmailing people. Some will be disappointed I'm sure, and I am so sorry, but it is what it is. If you REALLY want dahlias, you might look into this opportunity. The prices are very reasonable. Don't forget the big box stores as reasonable sources too.

I got 2 nice packages at HD this past weekend for 7.00 each package, so yes, the big boxes have some deals too!

If we can hit 15 on each of the vareties, they'll be 1.61 each. :-) Pretty good price.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.