Welcome!

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

By popular request!

Northern California, CA(Zone 9a)

Awesome! Thank you Terry & Admin,

Just scrubbed out the kids old fish tank so I could get started!

Anyone who is already started want to make suggestions for bottom strata? how thick are the different layers, what works best for you etc.

Oh this is so wonderful! Thank you, thank you, thank you, Terry and Dave! Off to do the happy dance, then scrub the terrarium. Yay!!

Dallas, TX(Zone 8a)

Thanks so much for giving us this forum. I can hardly wait to start askig questions. My first question is how do I start my terrarium. I have heard that you are supposed to put a layer of charcoal on the bottom. Is this correct? Then what is next? What kind of plants do I use?

Jesse

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

Jesse, why don't you start new threads for each of your questions (or combine them if they're inter-related.)

DC metro, VA(Zone 7b)

woohooo! thanks for the new forum!

Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6a)

Glad this is here,, I think this would be really fun to do with my 5 y.o.
I have a lot to learn,, cant wait to get started, thanks, Flowerlou

Vero Beach, FL(Zone 9b)

THANK YOU Terry :)
I am so excited about this forum! And I hope I was not too much of a pest about it :)

You guys rock!

Canyon Lake, TX(Zone 9b)

Alright!!! I have a 55 gal. breeders tank, Thank you Guys!! Now My dead brain will have lots of IDEAS, on what to put in it! I was thinking desert type plants, since it sits on the porch, facing East. The sun doesn't hit the porch until 9 am., and the wind blows constantly. Thanks again, Krispi

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.