Median co-op this Monday, April 10th!

Vancouver, WA(Zone 7a)

For those of you who have been lusting after medians (BB, MTB, IB, SDB, MDB), check the co-op forum this coming Monday, April 10th. I will be hosting a median iris co-op through Snowpeak Iris and Daylilies.

All cultivars will be $1.85 each. Shipping will be either a flat rate box for $8.10 (which will hold up to 8 rhizomes) or $7 + 30 cents per rhizome WEST of the Mississippi or $8 + 35 cents per rhizome EAST of the Mississippi.

This co-op will be separate from the other TB co-ops I've done, and shipping CAN NOT be combined between the two. *Sorry*

I will be listing 100 different cultivars, and there will be 8 rhizomes of each available. First posted, first served as usual. :0)

Hope to see you there!

Laura

Lafayette, IN(Zone 5a)

You know I'll be there! Gotta go check out the website to see if I can make a SHORT list! :)

Nantucket, MA(Zone 7a)

I would love to take part, but I will be unable to be on my computer on Monday April 10th due to a business trip. I will check on Tue to see what is left. I am finally adding more bearded iris to my nantucket garden and to my vermont garden, as well as some new sib. and japanese. I am planning on putting most of the new fans along with some new daylilies, and the new seedlings I started of hollyhocks etc., into a holding bed for a year before moving them to the perennial beds. Is this a good idea for the iris?
I am also starting a new bed for choc./brown/rust/ tan/black colored flowers which I know will house lots of iris. The wish list keeps growing.

West Central, WI(Zone 4a)

Oh, Laura....I'm all-a-tingle!

You are super to keep up w/ the co-op'ing.

Vancouver, WA(Zone 7a)

bbrokkrd~

There are 100 varieties and 8 of each available, so hopefully you will have plenty to choose from on Tuesday. Good luck!

Lafayette, IN(Zone 5a)

I've printed the list so I can check them all out and mark what I 'need'!

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

Do you have any idea what time your posting monday?

or is that a secret LOL

Vancouver, WA(Zone 7a)

No, it's no secret. I'll be posting the list around 9 a.m. Pacific Standard Time.

Deer River, MN(Zone 3b)

Laura,

I've got two questions regarding this co-op.

1) Are you sure only 8 median rzs will fit in a flat rate box?

2) When will the rzs be shipped from Snowpeak (for those of us in the far north)?

Laurie

Vancouver, WA(Zone 7a)

Hey Laurie~

I think I know the answers to your questions...but I've got an email in to Denise just to be sure. I'll post the answers tomorrow.

Laura

Vancouver, WA(Zone 7a)

Hi Laurie~

Shipping for the MEDIANS will start in July and be done by July 15th. Hopefully this is early enough for you. The Tall Beardeds will go later in July into August and possibly September for the hotter climates. In general, the colder the climate, the sooner the shipping.

Yes, 8-9 medians are all that can fit in a flat rate box. I've received lot of medians from Snowpeak, and the rhizomes are usually almost as large, if not as large, as the Tall Bearded ones. I'm afraid if we increased the number much more, Denise would end up eating shipping charges. I don't want that to happen to her as she's been so nice about giving us a reduced rate on the rhizomes. :0)

See you Monday!

Laura

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

I've been watching for the iris posting on the coop forum, I'm biting at the bullet LOL

kathy

Vancouver, WA(Zone 7a)

Okay folks! A few more minutes and I'll have it posted!

Laura

Lafayette, IN(Zone 5a)

Me too kathy_ann! I'm staying in for lunch just for this! LOL!

Vancouver, WA(Zone 7a)

Hi everyone~

The list is up. Go to it! :0)

Laura

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.