Hi! I'm back :)

Cedar Springs, MI(Zone 5b)

How is everybody doing? Well I hope!
Its SPRING so I couldn't resist re-joining you for the 2006 growing season.
My roses are breaking dormancy, crocus & violets are blooming and lots of other garden treasures are popping up.
Our weather is chilly and rainy today. No big warm up in sight but that Michigan for you.

Oh I have a new ebsite you can visit:
Cottage Rose Birds & Blossoms.
Its mostly about my poultry and waterfowl but I do have a rose page with a link to my online photos
http://www.freewebs.com/cottage_rose_birdsnblossoms/

Hugs n' Stuff to everybody. :)

Thumbnail by Cottage_Rose
Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

glad to have you home again!!
isnt spring wonderful-tis my favorite season-life everywhere!!!

hugz
dori

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Welcome back, didn't know you were gone.

Thanks gals! m:)
The recent rains have greened up the grass but dang its cold out today! :(
I am just so anxious for some warm weather but you know how cold our Michigan springs can be then suddenly one day its hot and humid! LOL

south of Grand Rapid, MI(Zone 5a)

give me hot and humid - anytime!! Hey C-Rose- I live by GR too!!

Plymouth, MI(Zone 5b)

I love your web site Cottage_Rose! You have wonderful pictures. I would love to be able to have some birds like that on our property. I can't wait until my husband and I move (we're planning on doing it in about 2 years) so that we can have more land so I can have huge gardens and chickens and ducks :-)

(My folks cannot believe I was raised in Ann Arbor. Instead of being the good "city girl" they thought I would turn out to be, I crave the country and cannot get enough learning from MSU's college of Agriculture LOL)

Yah sarv I D-mailed you back when I first joined.
We're about 30 minutes north of you in Cedar Springs area, but I never list it because nobody knows where that is. LOL

calypsa, we must be kindred spirits.
I too was born to city folks and raised in the city(Grand Rapids) but ever since I can remember I have a deep love for animals and flowers.
Neither of my folks were so inclined. My dream came true 28 years ago when we moved to the country and I love it now more than ever.
Let me know when you make it to the country and I will send you some hatching eggs to get you started...if you like Ameraucanas that is.
Blessings! :)

Plymouth, MI(Zone 5b)

Thank you!! I sent you a D-mail :-) We are definitely kindred spirits, no doubt about that!

CottageR- you Dmailed me?? I went back in my mail and didn't find anything- have you changed your name??? Hmmmm-puzzling...

calypsa you are welcome :)

sarv maybe we just talked about it on the forum.
Remeber i said my dad lives in Caledonia?

CR- your dad lives in Caledonia? How funny - small world. Has he lived her a long time? DH has lived her for 57 years, me only 38 yrs.

Brown City, MI(Zone 5a)

Welcome Back Cottage_Rose.

I'm off to check out your website. You know I love those Ameraucanas!

Edited to add:

OH MY GOSH those Sebastopol Geese are GEORGEOUS!

This message was edited Apr 6, 2006 8:06 PM

Sorry been offline, my pc croaked and I had to get a new one.

sarv
My dad lived at Leisure Creek Condos off of 68th St. for some time but passed away last spring.

TC Glad you enjoyed the geese.
They are pretty aren't they?

CR- small world - we have an aunt/uncle and former neighbor that live there now! They love it!! I just got a new laptop -wahoo- I can sit in my recliner and surf- great fun!

OH! Congrats on the laptop! :)
I'm afraid I would be in the recliner all day! LOL

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.